Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Running

I decided I needed a stress relieving outlet. Well my sister in-law Katherine is currently doing this program C25K which is a 9 week running/walking program designed to have you being able to run a 5k at the end. I have been doing it with her for about 2 weeks now. I have been improving each time I go but I am horribly out of shape. My goal is not a 5k but I do want to be able to get into shape and also go running with Phil. I probably won't be able to keep up with him but it would be nice to try.
My knees, ankles, and shins hurt. All that aside though I do enjoy running. I think it is knowing that I have exerted energy in a positive way and also having someone to do it with. Plus it has allowed me and the kids to spend more time with Clayton, Katherine and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment